How can I get the 2000 Mustang SVT? Checked game faqs but it's not on
the prize car list and isn't for sale!

Insistor

The Insistor wrote:
> How can I get the 2000 Mustang SVT? Checked game faqs but it's not
on
> the prize car list and isn't for sale!

You have to buy it used. It shows up about 3-4 weeks (game wise) into
the game

Ya, I just got my Mustang Cobra R for about 30,000 on approx. day 275.

"Jeremy Reaban" <trancejeremy@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> The Insistor wrote:
>> How can I get the 2000 Mustang SVT? Checked game faqs but it's not
> on
>> the prize car list and isn't for sale!
>
> You have to buy it used. It shows up about 3-4 weeks (game wise) into
> the game

I'm on day 191, and damn it I want that car! How does the SVT
feel/drive? Is it better than the '05 Mustang?

The first official rivalry is between the '04 GTO, my friend drives,
against my '05 Stang. There were some ferocious battles between them on
T Mountain and on Seattle. Both have just over 400 hp.

BTW, how in the hell do you save replays in 2 player mode, and how do
you get that lame-ass split screen replay to switch to one screen? TIA.

Insistor

Steve Mackie wrote:
> Ya, I just got my Mustang Cobra R for about 30,000 on approx. day
275.

I think I got mine earlier than that. And then a bit later I got one
that had only 6.2 miles on it.

and how do
you get that lame-ass split screen replay to switch to one screen? TIA.

This is a good question, one of my favorite GT 2 player things was to watch
ferrocious battles with my son, on a full screen. I haven't been able to get
it to go single screen. WHAT'S UP?

Chris