From: "Michael Hurley" <hurley40403@windstream.net>
To: "Michael Hurley" <hurley40403@windstream.net>; "NZXT RMA" <rma@nzxt.com>
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: Message from NZXT Website: michael hurley

>I can not believe this. Your Company tell me to wait 14 business days to
> receive my part. This is Feb 2,2012. I was going to order more parts for
> other PC builds. But NZXT your company has very bad reviews and complaints
> from other... I going to make sure other as well no how your company works.

whatsthatnoise

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011
So they have a sloppy support, that promised you a replacement for something that isn't covered by warranty (first you have no invoice, second you broke it yourself).

Which means they tried to be nice, but obviously didn't go the whole way. Maybe some superior just face palmed about the matter and blew it of the table. Not a nice turn, but well ...

mighttuss

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
Yeh so many butt heads in the world. If you go back a read it again. I told them I would pay for noob. And I do not have to have a invoice for any thing if I say I going to pay for it. I did not post here at this forum for someone like you to be rude. But to tell others about how that company does business.If you will notice English language in what I posted (sale front part of tower.)

This mail is sent from NZXT Website.

mighttuss

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2009
I just received this from them. Shows that Tomhardware forums along with Facebook has power to make a company our brake that company. Case on the broke case fixed.
Dear NZXT Customer,