Is the 320gb HDD on the Asus 1225b upgradable to 500gb?

nancybc

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
HI,
I am trying to decide between an HP that has 500gb and an Asus that has 320gb. The Asus has probably what I need but I worry that I will regret getting less rather than more.If the Asus can be upgraded- I think I'd be happier with it in the long run.
Thanks for any help!

It does have a model with a 750gb hdd but it looks like it has uefi which can handle much larger hdds than what is currently on the market. Currently the largest laptop hdd is 2tb.

But I believe we could find you a better deal. What is your budget and what will this be used for?

nancybc

Honorable
Dec 10, 2012
Thanks, k114,
I wish I had an intelligent answer for you.I'm a basic user just looking for an affordable laptop for the every day things- no games or video. I have a desktop that has 500gbs of memory and although I will probably not get anywhere near the limit on the notebook, it will be nice to know the extra gbs are available. Kinda like big closets are always better than small ones-lol!
I did decide on the Asus 1225B so a deal is great- limited budget so whatever will work. I have no idea about the pricing. I don't need it immediately- but having the information now is a very good thing.
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond!
Cheers,
Nancy