XP Software

Hi
where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
like a utility for device discover or other
thank for your possible help
bye Francesco

More about software

    "WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
    > i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
    > like a utility for device discover or other
    > thank for your possible help
    > bye Francesco

    Which device do you have?

    Your best bet would be to access their website and download the specific
    drivers.

    --
    Antz
    Part of the UKtm family

    "WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
    > i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
    > like a utility for device discover or other
    > thank for your possible help
    > bye Francesco

    If you Bluetooth adapter came with the Widcomm software than your device
    already provides a device search utility. It's the Bluetooth icon installed
    in your desktop...

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    http://www.geekmac.com
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Thank for your answer but......
    I've have the both WidCoom and the drivers, but I
    want some other utility to try...
    just for fun and curiosity
    and some experiment
    also: do you know about how to develop my personal
    software
    i can program in c/c++, java, visual basic
    Thanks, Francesco

    La Guida Galattica e' infallibile; e' la realta' che spesso e' inesatta!
    (D.Adams)
    "Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > "WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
    > > Hi
    > > where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
    > > i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
    > > like a utility for device discover or other
    > > thank for your possible help
    > > bye Francesco
    > >

    > If you Bluetooth adapter came with the Widcomm software than your device
    > already provides a device search utility. It's the Bluetooth icon
    installed
    > in your desktop...

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    > http://www.geekmac.com