XP Software

Last response: in Technologies
January 25, 2005 9:48:16 PM

Hi
where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
like a utility for device discover or other
thank for your possible help
bye Francesco

More about : software

Anonymous
January 25, 2005 11:35:35 PM

"WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi
> where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
> i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
> like a utility for device discover or other
> thank for your possible help
> bye Francesco

Which device do you have?

Your best bet would be to access their website and download the specific
drivers.

--
Antz
Part of the UKtm family

"WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
> Hi
> where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
> i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
> like a utility for device discover or other
> thank for your possible help
> bye Francesco

If you Bluetooth adapter came with the Widcomm software than your device
already provides a device search utility. It's the Bluetooth icon installed
in your desktop...

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com
Anonymous
January 26, 2005 9:34:06 PM

Thank for your answer but......
I've have the both WidCoom and the drivers, but I
want some other utility to try...
just for fun and curiosity
and some experiment
also: do you know about how to develop my personal
software
i can program in c/c++, java, visual basic
Thanks, Francesco

La Guida Galattica e' infallibile; e' la realta' che spesso e' inesatta!
(D.Adams)
"Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> ha scritto nel messaggio
> "WizBan" <wizban@NoAlloSPAMinwind.it> wrote in message
> > Hi
> > where can i find some software for my bluetooth usb-dongle?
> > i've already the widcomm suite, but i search some other software to try
> > like a utility for device discover or other
> > thank for your possible help
> > bye Francesco
> >

> If you Bluetooth adapter came with the Widcomm software than your device
> already provides a device search utility. It's the Bluetooth icon
installed
> in your desktop...

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> http://www.geekmac.com