gamer128

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
Ok so I was looking around online and I think I found a pretty decent deal on a cyberpower PC. It is at walmart.com and here is the link:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/HP-CyberpowerPC-GLC1202/15773562

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has a i7 2600k which I would take full use of by streaming video games like BF3.

8gigs of RAM

GT 450 (Medium Level GPU)

Liquid Cooling

1 TB 7200 RPM HDD

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think this is a pretty decent deal as I can't build one that good for around the same price. What I was thinking is getting this now, then next year when the new GPUs come out, upgrade the graphics card. I will be using it for streaming video games and playing video games. Do you think it is a good deal as far as the water cooling and how upgradable is it? Thanks for your input!

gamer128

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
Yes it is, I was thinking about building one myself and since I will be streaming quite a bit I thought the i7-2600k would be pretty good. It is for gaming though. Also, wouldn't it be quite decent once I upgraded the GPU next year? I know the GPU is pretty weak but it plays BF3 at HIGH at 720p. I guess if I can do better than I might as well though.

crewton

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
well then motherboard is good. Just depends if the psu is any good. It's your money but I'd rather just spend 1000 and build the computer I want instead of buying a prebuilt with the intentions of modifying it later.