Multiple versions of windows, Xp pro, Win 2000, Xp home

I recently tried to change from Xp home to Win 2000. I didn't like Win 2000,
so I tried to change back to Xp, but Xp professional this time. I suceeded
but when I turn my computer on it asks me which Windows to start. How do I
delete the other versions of windows

Hi,

That means you went for a dual boot and so that means u will have 2 versions
of windows on your system.

You can use the boot.ini file to delete the entry to windows 2000 but that
will not remove the operating system.

Regards
M. Rajesh
..Net and Windows Shell MVP
www.winxpsolution.com

"Arvin" wrote:

> I recently tried to change from Xp home to Win 2000. I didn't like Win 2000,
> so I tried to change back to Xp, but Xp professional this time. I suceeded
> but when I turn my computer on it asks me which Windows to start. How do I
> delete the other versions of windows

go to run, or hold the windows key and hit R

type msconfig

click the BOOT.INI tab, click check all boot paths.
If its no longer a valid boot path it will be removed, if
infact it IS a valid path, meaning you can boot to it,
then you need to remove it.
:)