Metal Gear - Twin Sankes on PS2?

Any info on this.

I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
Gold .....
6 answers Last reply
More about metal gear twin sankes

    <defabc@abcdef.net> wrote in message
    > Any info on this.
    >
    > I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
    > Gold .....

    Twin Snakes is the GameCube-exclusive remake of the original PlayStation's
    Metal Gear Solid. You won't ever find it for the PS2.

    > I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
    > Gold .....

    It is. Cause it doesn't exist. Was never made. Gamecube only.

    ..Jarle

    "Jarle Hrafn Grindhaug" <jarle@[nospamingfilter]spiderman.no> wrote in
    message news:4236ac3b$1@news.broadpark.no...

    >> I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
    >> Gold .....
    >
    > It is. Cause it doesn't exist. Was never made. Gamecube only.
    >
    > .Jarle

    Shame, 'cause the GC controls isn't as good as the PS2 controls. And I
    missed the pressure sensetive shooting mechanism that the PS2 controls had
    in MGS2/3.

    But it'll never come to the PS2, it was a Silicon Knights production, which
    is basically owned by Nintendo.

    Tommy

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:26:52 -0800, "Android"
    <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote:

    ><defabc@abcdef.net> wrote in message
    >> Any info on this.
    >>
    >> I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
    >> Gold .....
    >
    >Twin Snakes is the GameCube-exclusive remake of the original PlayStation's
    >Metal Gear Solid. You won't ever find it for the PS2.

    Thank you.

    So what I should be requesting is Metal Gear Solid - (where 1 is
    implied).

    > On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 08:26:52 -0800, "Android"
    > <androvich@NOcomcastSPAM.net> wrote:
    >

    >><defabc@abcdef.net> wrote in message
    >>> Any info on this.
    >>>
    >>> I have been trying to find this game ... it seems to be more rare than
    >>> Gold .....
    >>
    >>Twin Snakes is the GameCube-exclusive remake of the original PlayStation's
    >>Metal Gear Solid. You won't ever find it for the PS2.
    >>

    > Thank you.
    >
    > So what I should be requesting is Metal Gear Solid - (where 1 is
    > implied).

    Your options are to play MGS1 emulated on the PS2.
    They also have a higher textured version for the PC.
    Or, just by a Gamecube and the game (both are really cheap now).
    I have it on the Gamecube and love it.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    I actually much preferred the original PS version over the Gamecube remake.
    Try that or get Snake Eater - it's blinding, miles better than MGS2.

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Video Games