Sign in with
Your question

In the market for a new system Need Advice. 3-D?

Last response: in Systems
November 7, 2011 8:33:13 PM

Just ran into a wad of cash and time to treat myself! Tired of playing on this old Compaq Presario, it's time to go for a gaming system. I've been shopping around and I'm torn between specs and prices (not a professional) and was hoping for some advice. I'm really interested in going 3-D am wondering maybe you guys know of some 3-D bundles I can check out. I'm looking for a full bundle, I'd like a larger and better monitor than the Acer 22'' I've had for years. The system is used on a daily basis to watch movies/TV and play alot of WoW and other graphic heavy games. My budget is around $1500 but keeping it under $1000 would be really cool. Thanks for any replies guys!!!

Edit: After doing some more research I'm not sure if I'd rather a pre-built or a homebuilt.. I'm not a professional, but I'm not a dummy either, it can't be too complicated. I've done a lot of hardware swapping and ripping apart of my PC, should I attempt it?

More about : market system advice

November 7, 2011 9:19:11 PM

I think you are going to get a lot of 'build-it-yourself' responses on this site, and if you are ready for that you should definitely go that route. You will by far get the best bang for your buck and there are a bunch of helpful websites out there, especially this one.
m
l
November 7, 2011 10:07:33 PM

HipZepi said:
I think you are going to get a lot of 'build-it-yourself' responses on this site, and if you are ready for that you should definitely go that route. You will by far get the best bang for your buck and there are a bunch of helpful websites out there, especially this one.

Thanks, I think I'm going to try that. Maybe someone could point me in the direction where I can get started! :) 
m
l
!