Links to URl within Outlook Express

I am unable to click on links to URLs within my emails. I use
Outlook Express. I've disabled my spam, privacy and firewall protection
to see if that is the cause. I played around with the options in my toobar
and that doesn't seem to help. I've played around with the mouse settings.
I'm
at a total loss. Been this way since I got my new comptuer and windows Xp
Professional. Can anyone help?

Hi

Try this:

From Start>Run type the following:

regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Then re-open Outlook Express and try the links again.

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User