Random crashed memory management

Dchavs

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
I am getting these again... :(

I had this problems for a while, re-installed windows and it was fine for about a month and now I still get random crashes like this.

Could this be the computer overheating ? Could opening and cleaning my laptop helps ? I am running out of idea right now...

I run a m18x R1 with dual graphic card, it is 1 year old.

Please help me... I ran sfc scannow and it still says some files are corrupted !? how is this possible I just re-instaled windows.

All I do on this computer is play League of legends ( a really easy to run game any pc can )

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
Try removing all but 1 stick of RAM from the machine and see if the problem persists. If not, keep swapping a different one in until you get the crash again. Then you have the defective stick.

Dchavs

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
I run this laptop about 6-8 hours sessions, always crah once in the first hours or so and sometimes only once but sometimes up to 5.

Crash occur really randomly, I normally run League of legends + internet thats about it...

aicom

Honorable
Mar 29, 2012
OK, then it shouldn't be too hard to figure out which one is defective. Just swap them in one at a time and run your normal workload until it crashes (if it does).

EDIT: You can run Hwinfo64 and see what your temps are if you're worried it's overheating.

Dchavs

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
Just wanting to make sure before I open this up and test them one by one, I ran the memtest with all stick and it said no error whatsoever.

It can still be one of the mem stick that is broken ?