Shared Documents Folder

August 10, 2004 11:08:44 AM

I just ran the network setup wizard and had a problem
with the spooler subsystem app. After I fixed that error
I noticed that my shared documents folder was changed to
say just 'documents'and the contents were changed. How
can I change it to say shared documents again? I could
not rename it because it is a system folder.
August 10, 2004 11:41:38 PM

Try re-sharing some of the folders that used to be in the shared documents
folder

!