help with BT and Dell Axim 50

Hello, first of all, this is my first message to this group, so hello to
everybody.
Second, I've a problem with my BT&PDA. I have an Axim x50 and a
conceptronic 100 BT (and winXP SP2). The problem is that I can't make a
connection to the web through the BT and my internet shared connection
(in my pc) from the PDA. I can syncronize the data with AS, but I cant
access the web throught the PDA.
Someone could help please?

--
Jacobo Rodríguez Villar

TyphoonLabs Lead Programmer

http://www.typhoonlabs.com
1 answer Last reply
More about help dell axim

    Are you using the Microsoft Bluetooth software or something else?

    The Microsoft Bluetooth software does not support LAP (LAN Access), but it
    does support PAN (Personal Area Networking) as a client. The Dell Axim can
    be a server on a PAN, so you could simply bridge the connections on your
    desktop, and connect FROM the desktop (which is the other way around from
    what is usually done with LAP).

    Anyway, if you're connected via ActiveSync then you can already browse the
    Internet through this connection. ActiveSync provides the Internet
    Pass-Through functionality, which is on by default.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    http://www.geekmac.com

    "Jacobo Rodriguez" <sdf@skdjf.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, first of all, this is my first message to this group, so hello to
    > everybody.
    > Second, I've a problem with my BT&PDA. I have an Axim x50 and a
    > conceptronic 100 BT (and winXP SP2). The problem is that I can't make a
    > connection to the web through the BT and my internet shared connection (in
    > my pc) from the PDA. I can syncronize the data with AS, but I cant access
    > the web throught the PDA.
    > Someone could help please?
    >
    > --
    > Jacobo Rodríguez Villar