Shutdown radio buttons vs. drop down menu

alison

Hi there,

I'm hoping there's someone out there who can help. We
are running Windows XP Pro and on some versions when you
click on Start -- Shutdown, it goes to a drop down menu
where you can choose to logoff, shutdown, etc. I have
also seen other versions of Win XP that have radio
buttons instead of the drop down menu. Does anyone know
how to switch between the two? I have a user that wants
the buttons instead of the drop down menu.

Please help!

Thanks,

Alison

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:05:07 -0700, "Alison" <agh623@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Hi there,
>
>I'm hoping there's someone out there who can help. We
>are running Windows XP Pro and on some versions when you
>click on Start -- Shutdown, it goes to a drop down menu
>where you can choose to logoff, shutdown, etc. I have
>also seen other versions of Win XP that have radio
>buttons instead of the drop down menu. Does anyone know
>how to switch between the two? I have a user that wants
>the buttons instead of the drop down menu.
>
>Please help!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Alison

As far as I know it has been a dropdown ever since Windows 2000.
I'm not certain if there is or is not a hack/tweak that can revert it
to that style. Do a google search for Kelly's Corner if it exists, it
will be there.

---Atreju---