When do the next lot of GPU's release?

-Sylvan

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
I'm about to add 2 HD 6950's crossfire to my i5 2500k system, I'm wondering if I should buy them or wait, depending on when the next lot of GPU's are scheduled for release. :??:

Thanks.

Solution
They arent due out for atleast a couple of months, i think AMDs is due out in november and nVidia is due out early 2012 so its still a ways away. You can wait if you want but no one says there is something awesome around the corner, they might be great or they might be super expensive you never know.
They arent due out for atleast a couple of months, i think AMDs is due out in november and nVidia is due out early 2012 so its still a ways away. You can wait if you want but no one says there is something awesome around the corner, they might be great or they might be super expensive you never know.

Solution

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
Both ATI Radeon 7000/7xxx series and Kepler(on the Nvidia side, the current are fermi so be careful when you look for Nvidia cards when Kepler comes out) are coming in 2012 probably in Q1-Q2 of 2012... I Recommend you buy a $100 GPU and wait for the upgrade later on because the newer ones are better... Dont be like me and buy a i7 950(For example) when the SandyBridge like like 1 weeks away lol(I Hate myself for not looking around and stuff, F***ed up my build w/Evga GTs 450+Wasted my money)...