xninelives

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2012
Hello,
Why did the wave of 3930k's not even hit California? Intel is a California based company, I understand they are built in costa rica and fabricated in Japan but come on! Shouldn't they be shipped to here first? Pisses me off. I was waiting for this WW05-WW06 "trickle", but instead I just got screwed over. Any advice, info to help me resolve this issue?

popatim

Titan
If your waiting for stock then you'll never get one. As soon as they come in they are used to fill backorders (or should be)
Order one and wait your month or so like everyone else is the only advice I have for ya, not meaning to be cruel but thats the ugly truth.

Spyclown

Honorable
Feb 16, 2012
I posted this earlier this morning for the people still looking for these chips.

Spyclown wrote :

Hey guys - old time reader, new at posting.
For all of you looking for a 3930K Ebay store "JNCS.com Tech Solutions" have them in stock. I got mine from there over a week ago, factory sealed, C2, etc... I just checked this morning 20 sold and still have some available. I Googled JNCS and just called their store number to verify stock. I don't mean to be trolling here, but they got em and they're legit.

From what I understand when I talked to these guys Intel is trickling them in at relatively small quantities, distribution is unable to fill their back orders to places like newegg and tiger due to the large amount they have requested (1000+). So the smaller places are getting the jump on the product before the big guys.

The damand for these processors has been very high and we are slowly getting them out. WW05 (Work Week 5) saw a small amount trickling out. On WW07 we should have more hitting the market and then over the coming weeks the supply will slowly meet the demand letting the light at the end of the tunnel be seen. We are working to produce the Intel Core i7-3930K as fast as we can.

Christian Wood
Intel Enthusiast Team