Looking for live, outdoor webcam site

Last response: in Digital Camera
April 20, 2005 9:58:59 PM

Hi

Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!

Peter
Web design, image processing
http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 9:59:00 PM

www.cocoviewresort.com has 2 of them.

juc wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
> use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>
> Peter
> Web design, image processing
> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
> Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
> http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
You can try one of these:
http://www.spar-shipping.com/Nyhavnswebcam.HTM
http://gw.tallinnlv.ee:11082/view/view.shtml

Both are streaming video of outdoor sites in Europe, and both are very
reliable. Needless to say, you will have to deal with the time difference.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
April 20, 2005 10:09:37 PM

juc <juc@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image
> to use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>
> Peter
> Web design, image processing
> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
> Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
> http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm

You mean something like this?

http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/webcam/webcam.htm

(Not mine.)

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

juc <juc@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image
> to use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>
> Peter
> Web design, image processing
> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
> Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
> http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm

Or, something like this?

http://www.camcentral.com/camviewer.php?item=index&id=1...

(Also not mine.)

--
Eric Babula
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:58:59 GMT, juc wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
> use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!

http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCams.php

....even includes an _underwater_ web cam.

Please fix your sig.

Jonesy
--
| Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | linux
| Gunnison, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | OS/2 __
| 7,703' -- 2,345m | config.com | DM68mn SK
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:06:31 AM

On 20 Apr 2005 19:42:39 GMT, Allodoxaphobia <bit-bucket@config.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:58:59 GMT, juc wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
>> use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>
>http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCams.php
>
>...even includes an _underwater_ web cam.
>

>Please fix your sig.
>
>Jonesy

Thanks for all the suggestions. The quality of
http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/webcam/webcam.htm is very impressive!

What's up with my sig?

Peter
----------------------------
Web design, image processing
http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
http://www.pixeldevelopment.com/touchup.asp
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:06:32 AM

juc wrote:
> On 20 Apr 2005 19:42:39 GMT, Allodoxaphobia <bit-bucket@config.com>
> wrote:
>

>>On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 17:58:59 GMT, juc wrote:
>>
>>>Hi
>>>
>>>Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
>>>use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>>
>>http://www.bonairewebcams.com/BonaireWebCams.php
>>
>>...even includes an _underwater_ web cam.
>>

>>Please fix your sig.
>>
>>Jonesy
>

> Thanks for all the suggestions. The quality of
> http://www.gatewaytosedona.com/webcam/webcam.htm is very impressive!
>
> What's up with my sig?
>
> Peter
> ----------------------------
> Web design, image processing
> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
> Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com/touchup.asp
Your sig lacks the dash dash space that is used by some newsreaders to
determine where the sig starts to, among other things, they can be
automatically eliminated in replies.

--
Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net
Anonymous
April 22, 2005 3:11:47 AM

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:45:38 -0500, Ron Hunter <rphunter@charter.net>
wrote:

>juc wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone have a live, outdoor view webcam site? I need an image to
>> use for a demo for my Applet. Thanks!
>>
>> Peter
>> Web design, image processing
>> http://www.pixeldevelopment.com
>> Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
>> http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
>You can try one of these:
>http://www.spar-shipping.com/Nyhavnswebcam.HTM
>http://gw.tallinnlv.ee:11082/view/view.shtml
>
>Both are streaming video of outdoor sites in Europe, and both are very
>reliable. Needless to say, you will have to deal with the time difference.

The image didn't come up for me. Maybe I'll have better luck later.

Peter
!