Bluetooth connection to T630

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Hi Folks,

I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?

Thanks

Angus

--
Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.

    www.holiday-spain.biz wrote:
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
    > adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Angus

    You need to set up Dial up networking as well as the serial port.

    --
    Ian Edwards

    Elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

    www.holiday-spain.biz reckoned that...
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
    > adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?

    Discover the services on your T630 form the laptop, then double-click
    dial-up networking.
    --
    www.unlockingshop.co.uk
    change 'spam' to 'info' to email

    "www.holiday-spain.biz" <angus@amforbes.com> wrote in message
    > Hi Folks,
    >
    > I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
    > adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any
    > ideas?
    >
    > Thanks

    Look in our Bluetoot Guides. There are two at the bottom that will give you
    the answer:

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    http://www.geekmac.com

Bluetooth Connection Internet Service Providers