Bluetooth connection to T630

Last response: in Technologies
February 3, 2005 1:32:35 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

Hi Folks,

I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?

Thanks

Angus

--
Rent our lovely home in the mountains of Andalucia. Ideal for walking,
photography, bird watching or simply relaxing.

www.holiday-spain.biz wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
> adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Angus

You need to set up Dial up networking as well as the serial port.

--
Ian Edwards

Elephant: A mouse built to government specifications.
February 3, 2005 11:58:25 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth,uk.telecom.mobile (More info?)

www.holiday-spain.biz reckoned that...
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
> adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any ideas?

Discover the services on your T630 form the laptop, then double-click
dial-up networking.
--
www.unlockingshop.co.uk
change 'spam' to 'info' to email

"www.holiday-spain.biz" <angus@amforbes.com> wrote in message
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have managed to connect my lap top to my T630 using a Belkin bluetooth
> adapter but I cant figure out how to get it to dial into my ISP - any
> ideas?
>
> Thanks

Look in our Bluetoot Guides. There are two at the bottom that will give you
the answer:

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com
!