Battery life while using bluetooth headset

I have a Sony Ericsson T637 and a Jabra Freespeak 250. When the headset
is on and paired, the phone battery looses it's charge very quickly,
even when not talking on the phone.

I also have a Plantronics M2500 headset. This headset disconnects after
about a minute but connects again very quickly when the phone rings. I
would like for the Jabra to do the same thing. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about battery life bluetooth headset

    joey wrote:
    > I also have a Plantronics M2500 headset. This headset disconnects after
    > about a minute but connects again very quickly when the phone rings. I
    > would like for the Jabra to do the same thing. Does anyone have any
    > advice?
    >
    > Thanks

    The Jabra will never do this you will need to use a Plantronics headset
    to protect the battery life of the phone.

    No the other poster is wrong. Jabra is the best headset on the market i
    have been using them for years!>
    The problem is with the T637. Go to connect > bluetooth > handsfree > Car
    handsfree > and turn on power save.

    When you are not on a call the phone with turn off the active connection
    with the jabra

Bluetooth Battery Gaming Headsets Phones