Battery life while using bluetooth headset

Last response: in Technologies
Share
February 3, 2005 9:23:05 PM

I have a Sony Ericsson T637 and a Jabra Freespeak 250. When the headset
is on and paired, the phone battery looses it's charge very quickly,
even when not talking on the phone.

I also have a Plantronics M2500 headset. This headset disconnects after
about a minute but connects again very quickly when the phone rings. I
would like for the Jabra to do the same thing. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks
Anonymous
February 5, 2005 1:09:21 PM

joey wrote:
> I also have a Plantronics M2500 headset. This headset disconnects after
> about a minute but connects again very quickly when the phone rings. I
> would like for the Jabra to do the same thing. Does anyone have any
> advice?
>
> Thanks

The Jabra will never do this you will need to use a Plantronics headset
to protect the battery life of the phone.
Anonymous
February 22, 2005 1:28:21 PM

No the other poster is wrong. Jabra is the best headset on the market i
have been using them for years!>
The problem is with the T637. Go to connect > bluetooth > handsfree > Car
handsfree > and turn on power save.

When you are not on a call the phone with turn off the active connection
with the jabra
!