Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I have a network with 150 Windows XP computers. The servers are running
Windows Server 2003. I want all the desktop computers to have the "My
Documents" and "Internet Explorer" icons to be on the desktop everytime
someone logs on. By default, only the recycle bin is there. Can anyone tell
me how to set this up?

On one machine is in
DisplayProperties/Desktop/CustomizeDesktop/General/DesktopIcons
Don't know how it works on a network, though.
Michael