November 9, 2011 11:24:48 AM

Euro 820€ >> turkish 2000 tl

Dream computer
Intel i5 2500 (1105 ) socket
nvidia or ati >>>> Very difficult think,,new dvd games play
4gb ram

motherboard,High quality motherboard thinking

what best motherboard???

my computer 24hour open>> power supplies,,important or unimportant, one question??

More about : motherboard advice

November 9, 2011 12:01:06 PM

ASRock Z68 is a very popular motherboard right now it is a lot more versatile than the P67 which is really annoying when you try to configure a SSD to it
November 9, 2011 1:50:19 PM

what to best motherboard???
Related resources
November 9, 2011 3:41:10 PM

okay
to continue >>>new reply waiting

my computer 24hour open >> how many watt,,power supply need

best ati model ??? question
November 9, 2011 4:04:21 PM

Best main board.
Main board = earth (mother) i believe.
good earth can plant the best tree and flowers.
Good brand and trust company, Gigabyte or Asus are the best Main board company.
they are pricy but for future and RMA, does company give you best options.
I already purchase best main board for future upgrade.
24hrous use pc system. must need filter case is good option because for the dust problem.
for the power supply advice try this site
http://educations.newegg.com/tool/psucalc/index.html

if you looking for ati model - 6xxx of ati with price 150~250 are the great choice.
big and heavy + dust filter case will give you extra Quiet noise level.
But even + is water cooling unit for cpu then even you use your system as 24hours it will give you low noise level.
good luck with your purchase~
and have nice day~
November 10, 2011 2:21:47 PM

November 11, 2011 2:35:16 AM

new ati grphic card,,,no sharing
November 11, 2011 3:47:32 AM

soory no comprende
no pik ingli
November 11, 2011 1:59:00 PM

3-4 new ati graphic card models..and myself think
November 12, 2011 7:53:13 AM

update
reply waiting
November 12, 2011 10:17:41 AM

So far the best on reviews ect that ive found for intel and amd based machienes is Asus, by far, ok this was intended to be an overclockers motherboard when they were first relesed, but they have been verry popular with the gaming side of things, hence why republic of gamers started playing around with it, http://rog.asus.
At the end of the day it dipends on wht your buget is, but rog endorced appliances are usually high end and tested to within an inch of there lives before they will even put there stamp on it, and thats boath gaming and overclocking, Thiese are the guys that broke the overclocking test on a dual core amd athalon black addition by cold booting it from -200 digrees cel, using a liquid nitrogen and some other gas as a cooling liquid, you cn see this on you tube, but when it comes to gaming or overclocking, no one else tests things as hard as the rog team do, and like i said if it has a rog stamp on it, then its realy good. and moast to end machines that you buy complete, from top end people like alienware, rog ect.. garanteed they have an asus motherboard in them
November 12, 2011 10:20:58 AM

just type in Republic of Gamers, and you can see there products for yourself, and see what you think
November 12, 2011 11:20:57 AM

Emelth said:
ASRock Z68 is a very popular motherboard right now it is a lot more versatile than the P67 which is really annoying when you try to configure a SSD to it

Honestly, the only difference between the P67 and Z68 chipsets are 3 very minor things:

SSD-caching: Which basically allows you to cache files on your slow, obsolete mechanical drive to process and read then faster on the SSD. Basically, if you have a large SSD (80GB+) and using it as your boot drive, this feature is worthless. It was added for those who can't afford large SSDs, but wanted load speeds equal to the SSDs on the market.

Integrated Graphic Processing on board: With Lucid Virtu, it allows you to use a discrete GPU along with the on-board GPU feature built into the motherboard. If you are running a high-end 500 series GPU for nVidia or the 6000 series Radeon, again, this feature is worthless...this feature is named QuickSync.

TouchBIOS: The only "somewhat" decent feature the z68 boards offer. This is basically an Overclocking For Dummies tool for Windows. If you are versed enough to use the system BIOS for OCing, then again, a worthless tool (seeing that after every change you make, you must reboot).

Remember this though:

Not all z68 boards offer these functions (especially the QuickSync feature). Also, there is some debate over the compatibility with IvyBridge 2700K. From what I have heard on the grapevine, both P67 and Z68 chipsets will be integrated for the IvyBridge 2700K.

So with all this said, if you don't require these features, I would definitely go with a high-end P67 board. Don't get caught up with people telling you that the Z68 boards will give you "better performance". The IGP feature is what they are referring to and with a high-end discrete GPU, you won't even notice the image caching.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the IGP feature with QuickSync is mainly for video encoding. So unless you plan to be doing a bunch of video/graphic editing, I would still insist on the P67 boards.
November 12, 2011 11:10:31 PM

2700k is not ivy bridge otherwise all good
!