Ace Combat 5 Display Standee Available FS

I have available a full display standee for Ace Combat 5. Very rare and
hard to find, this one is complete and has never been assembled. Comes
in the original box it was shipped in. I have a picture available with
everything out of the box, just not asembled, if you would like to see
it. E-mail me if interested. Looking for about $40 shipped or best
offer.

Thanks,
Daken

tarabsiuc2

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2007
Hey I know that it has been a long time since this post but I just recently found this site. I was wondering if any one knew where to find, or how to find an ace combat standee; or if someone had one for sale. I have been looking forever and have been unable to find one. It could be new or used so long as it is in good condition and it doesn't have to be for any specific ace combat. This is really really important for me; I am preparing to get married here in the summer and I really want to have one for my wedding. It is sort of a gift for my husband to be; we met in college and a large portion of our courtship was playing video games together (we played the ace combat series, even back to air combat a lot-and I mean a lot). Its really cheesy but I think that the game play was a large factor in our relationship becoming what it is today. If anyone can provide any information at all about this it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!!!