Why am I redirected to a fake anti spyware software when entering tomshardware.c

It's not a local infection... it's coming from Tom's Hardware. I navigated to the forum page at home and was redirected and when I did the same at work the next day, the same thing happened. Both computers are running current up-to-date anti-malware programs. It just happened again when I clicked the Forum link to read another forum. It's only happening on this site... no other sites have redirected me to this other crapware. I sincerely hope that whoever is running this clown show gets it fixed soon.

Well random, it's very "random" if you'll pardon the pun. It doesn't happen to me all the time either; and when it does happen, it usually happens when you're navigating to the main Forums page, rather than in any of the forums themselves. This is the ONLY website it's happening on, so I'm very disinclined to believe it's from the client side. Like I said though, it doesn't happen all the time... I almost went the whole day at work without seeing it. It would be helpful if the servers were checked to see if anything is amiss.

It happened again today to me as well... although now Sophos identifes it and blocks the redirect:

Threat: Mal/FakeAvJs-A

Threat source : http://89.248.174.62/index.html
The requested location contained malicious content and was blocked from downloading.

Don't know if that will help or not... but that's where the redirects take you.