TWO phones ONE headset ???

Last response: in Technologies
February 7, 2005 10:49:39 PM

will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
any help will be appreciated

More about : phones headset

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 5:57:56 PM

Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release will
work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com
"Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
> will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
> I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
> It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
> unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
> any help will be appreciated

Anonymous
February 8, 2005 5:57:57 PM

Most headsets will only connect to one phone (at one time ? I understend
that )

I'm getting convinced that Blackberry wont let go connection to hedset
(on display it shows "B" with <---> arrows all the time )unlike T610 wich I
think checks if
hbh 65 is avalible before swiching to headset and it looks like BB wants hbh
65 always be connected
Is there someone to correct me if I'm wrong
I hope that I'm wrong becouse it woud be so so convinient to use just one
hedset
When two are connected all the time dosen't this drain batteries quicker ?

"Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
> Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release
will
> work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> http://www.geekmac.com
> "Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
> > I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
> > It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
> > unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
> > any help will be appreciated
February 8, 2005 11:55:45 PM

Mauricio Freitas wrote:
> Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release will
> work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

Is this the iPhon0 420 headset, a stereo one?

pzboyz
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 1:43:18 AM

HBH-65 can only be connected to one device at the time.
If the BB takes the link it is over for the phone until you manually
disconnect on the BB.
But you have two ears, so why not two x HBH-65 ? ;>)

> Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release
will
> work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

> http://www.geekzone.co.nz
> http://www.geekmac.com
> "Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
> > I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
> > It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
> > unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
> > any help will be appreciated
Anonymous
February 10, 2005 1:29:12 AM

No, this is the BT400 G5.

The iPhono can be paired to a phone and the A2DP dongle only.

http://www.geekzone.co.nz
http://www.geekmac.com

!