TWO phones ONE headset ???

will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
any help will be appreciated
5 answers Last reply
More about phones headset

    Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release will
    work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    http://www.geekmac.com
    "Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
    > I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
    > It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
    > unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
    > any help will be appreciated

    Most headsets will only connect to one phone (at one time ? I understend
    that )

    I'm getting convinced that Blackberry wont let go connection to hedset
    (on display it shows "B" with <---> arrows all the time )unlike T610 wich I
    think checks if
    hbh 65 is avalible before swiching to headset and it looks like BB wants hbh
    65 always be connected
    Is there someone to correct me if I'm wrong
    I hope that I'm wrong becouse it woud be so so convinient to use just one
    hedset
    When two are connected all the time dosen't this drain batteries quicker ?

    "Mauricio Freitas" <dr.emailposter@nowhere.invalid> wrote in message
    > Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release
    will
    > work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    > http://www.geekmac.com
    > "Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
    > > I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
    > > It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
    > > unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
    > > any help will be appreciated
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    > Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release will
    > work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

    Is this the iPhon0 420 headset, a stereo one?

    pzboyz
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    HBH-65 can only be connected to one device at the time.
    If the BB takes the link it is over for the phone until you manually
    disconnect on the BB.
    But you have two ears, so why not two x HBH-65 ? ;>)

    > Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release
    will
    > work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.

    > http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    > http://www.geekmac.com
    > "Magic" <msobieszek@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > > will this work ? Is it possible I have been tiring and no success
    > > I'm using SE T-610 and Blackberry 7520 with SE HBH 65
    > > It seems when HBH 65 is connected to BB it stays connected
    > > unless I manually disconnect it, that is not the case with T -610
    > > any help will be appreciated
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.bluetooth (More info?)

    No, this is the BT400 G5.

    The iPhono can be paired to a phone and the A2DP dongle only.

    http://www.geekzone.co.nz
    http://www.geekmac.com

    "pzboyz" <pzboyz@NOSPAMyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Mauricio Freitas wrote:
    >> Most headsets will only connect to one phone. Bluetake's latest release
    >> will work with multiple phones thougsh - I'm testing one right now.
    >>

    > Is this the iPhon0 420 headset, a stereo one?
    >
    > pzboyz

Bluetooth Gaming Headsets Phones