Asus motherboard Maximus V extreme restarting problem

dr0mme

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Hello guys, fairly new to this forum and i just recently built my first own computer, i have helped friends build there own so i am not entirely new to it. Recently i have had trouble with mine, i was able to go into the BIOS and then to install the option system (Windows 7). It all fine so far, but when the computer needs to restart for some reason like updating. The computer screen will go black and then the system will not detect the monitor . I would have to manually turn it off and turn it back on, this would cause it not boot right. It would be followed by error code "93" and 1 long beep and 3 short beeps. Which i understand is not detecting the VGA or possible the RAM. Everything is brand new and never used, i understand parts can be bad. But if my system turned on and recognized the RAM, i am not sure if that's the problem. According to the book i have my setup correctly and everything is in place and plug in. The LED's show up and i get the green light to go when i first boot, just when restarting my computer everything goes bad.

I referred to the book of course and tried to follow any solutions to my problem. The system only stops detecting the monitor when it needs to restart for some reason.

SPEC'S:

i7 3770k
Asus motherboard Maximus V extreme
Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz
EVGA SuperClocked+ 02G-P4-2684-KR GeForce GTX 680
ASUS 24X DVD Burner
H100 water cooling system
Kingston HyperX 3K 120 GB
Seagate Barracuda 7200 3 TB
PSW 600w

dr0mme

Honorable
Dec 14, 2012
Yea, i am gonna try swapping the card out when i get home. My brother and I both bought the same computer parts and his is up and running so gonna swap for a test. Another question would place the card in a different slot affect it anyway. Like moving it down to the slot below be able to work or does it have to be in the first slot