Sign in with
Your question

Packard Bell Imedia Network Problem

Last response: in Systems
November 10, 2011 2:01:22 PM

Hello,

Recently I've been experiencing some network issue's , via my LAN. I have my Ethernet cable plugged in from my Modem into one of my slots in my PC.

But if I shut down the PC , I suddenly can't connect and no option come up. I can the error message " Windows could not automaticly detect this networks proxy settings."

I have to put my machine back in time and that's the only way to get the PC running again

Specs:
Windows 7 64 bit
Packard Bell Imedia S3810

I hope this helps and you can help me out.

Thanks
-Dave
November 11, 2011 8:13:50 AM

Anyone care to help?
November 11, 2011 11:49:29 PM

Can you say what "I have to put my machine back in time" means ? Do you mean recovering to a prior save point ?

If you let Windows automatically download hardware drivers you could have picked up incompatible drivers. Get a new set of drivers from the Packard Bell web site and save them on your PC. Load them after you come up with no network.
November 12, 2011 8:38:08 AM

tsnor said:
Can you say what "I have to put my machine back in time" means ? Do you mean recovering to a prior save point ?

If you let Windows automatically download hardware drivers you could have picked up incompatible drivers. Get a new set of drivers from the Packard Bell web site and save them on your PC. Load them after you come up with no network.

Yes , means I put it to a prior Save point.

I'll try that and see if it works , Thanks.
!