Customize Right Click New Application Popup Menu

Please assist!

When right clicking on XP's Desktop or Explorer you get a popup menu with
sub menu 'NEW'. Clicking 'New' allows you to add folders, shortcuts and
application files to the desktop or current folder. I would like to
customize this list of applications.

This explains how to do it.
http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/shellnew.htm

Regards
Mark Dormer

"Gavin_XP" <Gavin_XP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please assist!
>
> When right clicking on XP's Desktop or Explorer you get a popup menu with
> sub menu 'NEW'. Clicking 'New' allows you to add folders, shortcuts and
> application files to the desktop or current folder. I would like to
> customize this list of applications.

thanks