Motherboard not working?

xTactical Llama

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012
On Black Friday I went up to MicroCenter to buy the first few components of my build. One of those was a ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Motherboard. I built it the other day and everything seemed to be working all right until I plugged in the monitor. I plugged it into the Video Card and Through DVI and HDMI it was getting no signal. Those were both straight DVI to DVI and HDMI to HDMI. So next I tried plugging my monitor into my Mother's computer and it worked perfectly. So my next plan was to take out the Video Card and try to plug the monitor into the Motherboard. Doing that I tried DVI to DVI, HDMI to HDMI, and VGA to VGA. Each time the monitor would turn on and than say no signal and shut off. As well my keyboard (Corsair Vengeance K90) has a few lights that turn on when it is plugged into a working computer but when plugged int my MotherBoard no lights come on. I have concluded that this must be a problem with the Motherboard's entire rear panel as none of the plugs register but all of the components work on other computers. I have tried the mouse, keyboard, and monitor on my mom's computer and all three work no problem. On the other hand none of them work when plugged into my Motherboard. I'm at a complete loss as of what to do so could anyone please help?

All of the hardware specs for my PC can be found here http://pcpartpicker.com/p/qNIi

xTactical Llama

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012

I don't understand what you're saying. I said I didn't get connection with any of the plugs on the rear panel of my Motherboard.

xTactical Llama

Honorable
Jul 29, 2012

Check and Check. Still same result. Any other ideas?