"Introducing" the Canon 20D?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I thought that the 20D has been out for over a year, why are there photo
magazine ads implying that it's new?

---
Michelle
(SeaShel)

free the fish to reply

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>I thought that the 20D has been out for over a year, why are there photo
>magazine ads implying that it's new?

That's odd, I thought it was just introduced last August.

Mark

Douglas

"SeaShel" <seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote in message
>I thought that the 20D has been out for over a year, why are there photo
>magazine ads implying that it's new?
>
> ---
> Michelle
> (SeaShel)
>
> free the fish to reply

If you don't have one and plan to buy one... It'll be new right enough.

Douglas

As far as Canon (and the rest of the industry) is concerned, the 20D is
new until it becomes replaced by its sucessor.

The 20D has only been out since mid-Sept 2004

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:23:19 -0800, "SeaShel"
<seashel@boxofwsfish.com> wrote:

>I thought that the 20D has been out for over a year, why are there photo
>magazine ads implying that it's new?
>
>---
>Michelle
>(SeaShel)
>
>free the fish to reply

Because there are always people who haven't yet heard of it.
To them, it's new.

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"