Which grapics cards will works on my pc

which grapics cards will works on my pc.........
my pc config
3 gb ram
1920*1080 resoluation
amd dual core
asus motherboard
smps nav tech
outpu of dc
+3.3v +15v +12v -5v -12v +5vsb
15a 16a 15a 0.5a o.5a 2a
350/400/450w
can u sugest me.it should be under 5000rs of indian price
15 answers Last reply
More about which grapics cards works
  1. This is an English forum. Do you really expect us to translate your currency??
  2. I do.Lol.It's just a simple conversion.

5000rs is roughly $100 US.

With your current power supply the best card you can get is a 5570/6570.And even that might be pushing it.Upgrade your PSU to get a better GPU.
  3. Based on your requirements,the best card you may have is the HD 6670.
    This card has a TDP of only 66W.Which means 400-450W psu-s will be enough for your system even considering peak usage of all components.
    The performance is lot better than earlier good entry-level cards like gt 240 ddr5 and HD 5670.
    The only issue can be availability-since this card is totally new in the indian market.But if you can find it just grab it.
  4. The 6670 is a very low wattage card but the problem is the OP's PSU.It says it can only deliver 180 watts on the +12v rail.But that's only what it says it can deliver.For all we know it could only deliver 100 watts because it's not a quality unit.
  5. pls help me .........which grapics cards wil be gud .......
  6. What is the make/model of your Power Supply?
  7. atx-p4 smps .........................
  8. That doesn't help much.That's not the model number.

Do you have a budget for a new PSU?
  9. i have to a buy a new psu ah.what will be rate for tis
  10. It depends.One that would work for you would cost around $50 US but the prices will likely be higher because of where you live.
  11. Moreover,most of the dealers in India don't keep quality products at store and sell Zebronics PSUs like the one you have.
    Take a tour of this website.Their base is in Mumbai,but you can also buy online through shipping.
    This PSU will be very nice and appropriate for you
    http://www.primeabgb.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1726&category_id=170&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=9999
    Any rupee less may not fetch a suitable smps.

Wish this helps
  12. That's not the greatest PSU.I would look to find better but if that's the only decent one avalible it's better than nothing.
  13. The PS3 however is designed to be more than just a traditional games console. It is a home entertainment computer that can be used for all of your digital media requirements and as a result it's specification is vastly superior to that of its predecessor.

Thanks,

life insurance quotes
  14. just buy at least corsair cx 430 v2 like me.... i m from kolkata india and here it is 2200 and 4% vat...
    then invest for a psu, in case of gfx card i will suggest u hd 6670 and it is 5300 rs in india.
    still i think +12 v 15a in ur nav tech psu which is basically zebronics ,and ur psu can easily run this hd 6670 card............................ which is 5.3k
    and a very good card , with ddr5 and 1gb, direct x 11.
    but cx 430 v2 for safe and for future updates........... best of luck...
  15. just buy at least corsair cx 430 v2 like me.... i m from kolkata india and here it is 2200 and 4% vat...
    then invest for a psu, in case of gfx card i will suggest u hd 6670 and it is 5300 rs in india.
    still i think +12 v 15a in ur nav tech psu which is basically zebronics ,and ur psu can easily run this hd 6670 card............................ which is 5.3k
    and a very good card , with ddr5 and 1gb, direct x 11.
    but cx 430 v2 for safe and for future updates........... best of luck...
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Graphics