GT4 Requirements

Hi

Does anybody know what GT4, if any, has of requirements??

I have read my booklet and can't seem to find out why my PS2 / GT4 does,
what is does.

It boots nicely and presents the Sony Copyright screen. It then goes black
and stays there and thats it.

I was wondering, if there was any requirements in memorycard, in terms of
free memory and that it might be therefor it seems to stall in the initial
have that kind of free mem..

Tnx in advance for your answers...

/Finn

Finn Stampe Mikkelsen wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anybody know what GT4, if any, has of requirements??
>
> I have read my booklet and can't seem to find out why my PS2 / GT4 does,
> what is does.
>
> It boots nicely and presents the Sony Copyright screen. It then goes black
> and stays there and thats it.
>
> I was wondering, if there was any requirements in memorycard, in terms of
> free memory and that it might be therefor it seems to stall in the initial
> have that kind of free mem..
>
> Tnx in advance for your answers...
>
> /Finn

it does require quite some space on your card but it should run and
tell you so. This sounds like the problem some reported where the game
simply refused to do anything, seemed to be American version? Anyway,
apparently you return it to shop and tell them it just doesn't work at
all.
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
Finn Stampe Mikkelsen wrote:
it does require quite some space on your card but it should run and
tell you so. This sounds like the problem some reported where the game
simply refused to do anything, seemed to be American version? Anyway,
apparently you return it to shop and tell them it just doesn't work at
all.
--
Hi Paul

Tnx for your answer...

It should be a PAL version, since it was bought here in europe...

/Finn

"Finn Stampe Mikkelsen" <stampe@city.dk> wrote in message

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Finn Stampe Mikkelsen wrote:
> it does require quite some space on your card but it should run and
> tell you so. This sounds like the problem some reported where the game
> simply refused to do anything, seemed to be American version? Anyway,
> apparently you return it to shop and tell them it just doesn't work at
> all.
> --
> Hi Paul
>
> Tnx for your answer...
>
> It should be a PAL version, since it was bought here in europe...
>
> /Finn

Only thing I can think of is, it requires a working PS2. Try the game
another PS2 if possible, see if there's any difference.

Tommy

Finn Stampe Mikkelsen wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> skrev i en meddelelse
> Finn Stampe Mikkelsen wrote:
> it does require quite some space on your card but it should run and
> tell you so. This sounds like the problem some reported where the game
> simply refused to do anything, seemed to be American version? Anyway,
> apparently you return it to shop and tell them it just doesn't work at
> all.
> --
> Hi Paul
>
> Tnx for your answer...
>
> It should be a PAL version, since it was bought here in europe...
>
> /Finn

Mine (uk) is fine, but I haven't heard anyone from europe complaining
of the fault