wtd: steering wheel choice advice

I just purchased the logitech 'nascar' steering wheel but don't want to
break it out untill people tell me I am not missing something with this
wheel.

I want to make sure I have a wheel that will not compromise my GT4
experience.

The nascar wheel has vibrate, but is there another level where the wheel
feedback is more realistic than just vibration?

MadCatz is not force feed back...it is a very good low end wheel..but if you
are looking to take advantage of the total experience...get the force
feedback wheel...Logitech has cornered the market on that one.

--
Father of a Doctoral Student
Counseling Psychology Program

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 05:06:53 GMT, g_smiley <screenname@canada.com> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>I just purchased the logitech 'nascar' steering wheel but don't want to
>break it out untill people tell me I am not missing something with this
>wheel.
>
>I want to make sure I have a wheel that will not compromise my GT4
>experience.
>
>The nascar wheel has vibrate, but is there another level where the wheel
>feedback is more realistic than just vibration?

You need a wheel with true Force Feedback, such as the Logitech Driving Force
($80.00) or Logitech Driving Force Pro ($150.00).

Galley

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 22:34:57 GMT, g_smiley <screenname@canada.com> spewed forth
these words of wisdom:

>OK, I'll take back my logitech 'vibration feedback wheel'.
>
>what are good choices for 'force feedback wheels'? Guys at work said I
>should go fir the madcats wheel over the logitech.

GT3 and GT4 were developed using the Logitech wheels.

Galley