I.Explorer Icon missing from Desktop

In order to remove the cluter of icons from my desktop, I deleted some
shortcuts. that also included the I.E Icon that wasn't a shortcut. I have
already emptied the Rec.Bin. But now, how can I get it back?

"Atif Rahman" <atifr@hotmail.com> wrote:

>In order to remove the cluter of icons from my desktop, I deleted some
>shortcuts. that also included the I.E Icon that wasn't a shortcut. I have
>already emptied the Rec.Bin. But now, how can I get it back?

You can enable this in TweakUI > Desktop. TweakUI is available from
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp.

--
(tm)

Thanks Thorsten.

"Thorsten Matzner" <tmatzner@gmx.net> wrote in message
> "Atif Rahman" <atifr@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> >In order to remove the cluter of icons from my desktop, I deleted some
> >shortcuts. that also included the I.E Icon that wasn't a shortcut. I
have
> >already emptied the Rec.Bin. But now, how can I get it back?
>
> You can enable this in TweakUI > Desktop. TweakUI is available from
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp.
>
> --
> (tm)

"Atif Rahman" <atifr@hotmail.com> wrote: