Play playstation via via a PC

Last response: in Video Games
March 20, 2005 6:29:15 AM

I have a Ps2 console, keypads etc.., but no TV. I have a PC. Can I
connect the Ps2 via the computer (? usb, ethernet)to play via the
computer's monitor?

More about : play playstation via

Anonymous
March 20, 2005 3:54:39 PM

"bobkot" <robk@ethniks.co.za> wrote in message
> I have a Ps2 console, keypads etc.., but no TV. I have a PC. Can I
> connect the Ps2 via the computer (? usb, ethernet)to play via the
> computer's monitor?

why not go get a used tv from a thrift store. goodwill prices on tv's range.
I seen a 20" rca for $5 but ive also seen them charge $50 for a 25 ish",
either way its the cheapest route.
Anonymous
March 20, 2005 9:29:14 PM

I'm in the UK, and I got something called a VGA box, to play the PS2, in
fact any console, through the monitor..
you just daisychain the PC's cable into the back of this thing, then plug it
into the monitor.

it fuzzies the pc image a little, and on my monitor (22" iiyama) the PS2
doesn't look its best, but it could be your bag if you don't want to get a
tv..

this is the kinda thing -

http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/productpage.asp?pro...

hope it helps, ...