Recent Documents appears empty

Nikki

Hello,

We have a user where when she goes to her recent document
window from the Start menu, it always appears empty, even
though she works on documents all day long. I check the
properties of Start in customize and I do have the "show
my most recent documents check off. have anyone else had
this problem?

Thanks

bar

If you have the "show my most recent documents check off" your user is
getting exactly that - no documents shown.

It should be 'on' to be able to see the list.

"Nikki" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have a user where when she goes to her recent document
> window from the Start menu, it always appears empty, even
> though she works on documents all day long. I check the
> properties of Start in customize and I do have the "show
> my most recent documents check off. have anyone else had
> this problem?
>
> Thanks

Nikki,

Remove this restrictions - "NoRecentDocsHistory"
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/regentry/93170.asp

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User

Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp

"Nikki" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:410601c47fc7$4635b1c0$a301280a@phx.gbl...
Hello,

We have a user where when she goes to her recent document
window from the Start menu, it always appears empty, even
though she works on documents all day long. I check the
properties of Start in customize and I do have the "show
my most recent documents check off. have anyone else had
this problem?

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS