Recent Documents appears empty

Hello,

We have a user where when she goes to her recent document
window from the Start menu, it always appears empty, even
though she works on documents all day long. I check the
properties of Start in customize and I do have the "show
my most recent documents check off. have anyone else had
this problem?

Thanks
2 answers Last reply
More about recent documents appears empty

    If you have the "show my most recent documents check off" your user is
    getting exactly that - no documents shown.

    It should be 'on' to be able to see the list.

    "Nikki" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > We have a user where when she goes to her recent document
    > window from the Start menu, it always appears empty, even
    > though she works on documents all day long. I check the
    > properties of Start in customize and I do have the "show
    > my most recent documents check off. have anyone else had
    > this problem?
    >
    > Thanks

    Nikki,

    Remove this restrictions - "NoRecentDocsHistory"
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/default.asp?url=/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/regentry/93170.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    Windows 2000 Group Policy Registry Table:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/techinfo/reskit/en-us/gp/gpref.asp