aubrey08

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
Looking and browsing in amazon i noticed mixed reviews on alot of cards, im not looking to spend no more than 50$ ive never bought one obviously and looking to ditch the usb speakers i currently have. Need advise on the best 50$ card or under money can buy!!! I've recently made major upgrades to my computer and i think speakers with 7.1 sound would put on a really nice final touch to my bad gaming habits!!

venur

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2011

what game are you going to play ? Because a 50$ can't run the newest games even at minimum setting. You'll need to play older games.

aubrey08

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
I just bought this card, sorry i couldent spend anymore i hope this was worth it check it out http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1747731 also how does soundcard work do you connect it just to a molex connector for power and nothing connects to your mobo? Does having a soundcard really help with pc performance 1 less thing mobo has to do? I have realtek hd audio manager would i have to uninstall that, came with mobo. And in bios disable onboard audio? Appriciate anyfeed back thanks.......