How do I setup windows XP to use BT headset

Last response: in Technologies
a b D Laptop
February 13, 2005 1:18:34 AM

I have a BT headset that works fine with my phone and I recently bought a
Belkin USB to use on my laptop so that I could use the headset for
audio/voice with the laptop. The two devices do link up , but how do I
direct audio to the BT instead fo the laptop speakers?

More about : setup windows headset

February 13, 2005 6:03:53 AM

On mine it works automatically but go to the control panel and select
sounds. Then on the audio tab you can pick the bluetooth device for playback
and/or microphone.

!