How do I setup windows XP to use BT headset

I have a BT headset that works fine with my phone and I recently bought a
Belkin USB to use on my laptop so that I could use the headset for
audio/voice with the laptop. The two devices do link up , but how do I
direct audio to the BT instead fo the laptop speakers?
1 answer Last reply
More about setup windows headset

    On mine it works automatically but go to the control panel and select
    sounds. Then on the audio tab you can pick the bluetooth device for playback
    and/or microphone.

    "ripittard" <ripittard@att.net> wrote in message
    >I have a BT headset that works fine with my phone and I recently bought a
    >Belkin USB to use on my laptop so that I could use the headset for
    >audio/voice with the laptop. The two devices do link up , but how do I
    >direct audio to the BT instead fo the laptop speakers?

Bluetooth Laptops Gaming Headsets Windows XP