Virus

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

Could someone help me.
My virus protection Avast & Panda have both found viruses.
Trojan horse Dropper.Exebundle.AH is found in file:
F:\TempMove\TemporaryInternetFiles\Content.IE5\OPQRSTUV\meanies1[1].exe
To remove this virus, please run AVG for Windows.
AVG was giving me problems trying to get rid of it so I deleted it and ran
Panda & Avast and they say it is in my memory and to scan boot.
It wont go away. I erase the temp files but I cant erase the folder because
windows needs it? Is there no way to put it in another drive?
Any ideas how to get rid of this before it goes to far.
Thanks Bruce

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

download, save, unzip & put in same folder,
run sysclean.com.
Will clean up every virus or worm in the last 10 years or so !
This takes about 30 mins on a P4 3.0 Ghz

http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/products/tsc/sysclean.com

http://www.trendmicro.com/ftp/products/pattern/lpt953.zip

"Bruce Lawrence" <blawrence@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> Could someone help me.
> My virus protection Avast & Panda have both found viruses.
> Trojan horse Dropper.Exebundle.AH is found in file:
> F:\TempMove\TemporaryInternetFiles\Content.IE5\OPQRSTUV\meanies1[1].exe
> To remove this virus, please run AVG for Windows.
> AVG was giving me problems trying to get rid of it so I deleted it and ran
> Panda & Avast and they say it is in my memory and to scan boot.
> It wont go away. I erase the temp files but I cant erase the folder
because
> windows needs it? Is there no way to put it in another drive?
> Any ideas how to get rid of this before it goes to far.
> Thanks Bruce

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

try PCCILLIN 2003 - from www.trendmicro.com it is very good.

or open internet explorer and form tools - internet options - delete files -
delete all ofline contents - ok.

or if you have fat32 you can do it in DOS by booting from a win98 boot disk.

try ctrl - alt - del end task and end the virus task then delete it from
search files....etc

> Could someone help me.
> My virus protection Avast & Panda have both found viruses.
> Trojan horse Dropper.Exebundle.AH is found in file:
> F:\TempMove\TemporaryInternetFiles\Content.IE5\OPQRSTUV\meanies1[1].exe
> To remove this virus, please run AVG for Windows.
> AVG was giving me problems trying to get rid of it so I deleted it and ran
> Panda & Avast and they say it is in my memory and to scan boot.
> It wont go away. I erase the temp files but I cant erase the folder
because
> windows needs it? Is there no way to put it in another drive?
> Any ideas how to get rid of this before it goes to far.
> Thanks Bruce

TRENDING THREADS