Solved

Bestcpu cooler 4 my 2550k

i am getting an i5 2550k and wanted 2 know the best cpu cooler for it i was thinking i should get the cooler master hyper 212 plus evo or the noctua nh-d14 any suggestions would be appreciated
6 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about bestcpu cooler 2550k
  1. Best answer
    Personally i would go for the hyper 212 plus evo, Usually i dont like cooler master products but this is a really great cooler for a great price. The nh-d14 is a better cooler and if you have enough spare money then go for it but if your low on cash then you really cant go wrong with the hyper 212
  2. I run CM Hyper 212+ and can't see a reason why you would need to pay for anything more 212+ = great performance, great cooler $30 enough said.
  3. Quote:
    I run CM Hyper 212+ and can't see a reason why you would need to pay for anything more 212+ = great performance, great cooler $30 enough said.

what cpu do u use it on
  4. Yes the EVO is a great choice and will allow you to o'c your gpu to 4.5GHz no problem.
  5. Best answer selected by xtremegamer2da-max.
  6. xtremegamer2da-max said:
    Quote:
    I run CM Hyper 212+ and can't see a reason why you would need to pay for anything more 212+ = great performance, great cooler $30 enough said.

what cpu do u use it on

Phenom II x 4 B55 OC @ 3.6ghz 160watt TDP CPU PS if my sources are correct the EVO is not really a better cooler than the 212+ non evo
Ask a new question

Read More

Cooler Master Cooling Intel i5 Components