Please help me choose the right motherboard

gunit786

Honorable
Dec 16, 2012
Hey guys i need your help. I am currently building my new pc. I have chosen the Intel i7 3770K processor to go with however i am currently stuck on which motherboard to choose.

I am currently looking at the following:

MSI MPower Z77
ASUS Z77 Sabertooth
Asus P8Z77-V PRO
Asus P8Z77-V Deluxe

Please help me choose the best for me. All are within my budget (£100 - £130). Please also feel free to recommend another for me. The number of PCI 3.0 slots better because i want to do either SLI or Crossfire configuration. So 2 or 3 graphics card should fit in. Also, i need it to support good amount of ram. I plan to use the Kingston Hyper X 1600 32GB ram.

Thanks,
Looking forward to your reply.

battlefieldhazard

Honorable
Dec 4, 2012
msi mpower would be the best its got alot of features and msi always backs up their mobos along with the heatsinks and one touch oc this mobo is they best for the price

satyamdubey

Distinguished
msi power will give you an additional pcie 3.0 port but you must realize that some of the most powerful cards are not yet strong enough to saturate the pcie 2.0 bandwidth. Even for a 4 way cfx or sli, two pcie 3.0 ports will suffice if you go for "single board twing gpu" cards like gtx 690 in sli.
so you may be okay with 2 pcie 3.0 slots.

The MSI, however offers only two SATA 6gb/s ports as opposed to 4 ports offered by all other options and that's something worth considering if you want to go for a raid set up which will always be governed by your slowest and smallest hard drive.

my vote is for the Saber

best luck
-satyam