nt authoritysystem

Can any one pl help me!!!
when ever i connect to internet after some time a massase like

nt authority\system

remote procedure call(rpc)service

terminated unexpectedly

a countdown start 59...58...57.. and winxp restart

what is this

Hi,

I think you should check your entire system for viruses with an updated
anti-virus system. The symptoms look like that of a worm which takes
advantage of the vulnerability in the RPC in Windows XP.

You may also want to visit http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com and download
the latest updates for Windows XP.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

Folder customizations
http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

Protect your PC!
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Muhammad Ali" <ma_k39@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Can any one pl help me!!!
> when ever i connect to internet after some time a massase like
>
> nt authority\system
>
> remote procedure call(rpc)service
>
> terminated unexpectedly
>
> a countdown start 59...58...57.. and winxp restart
>
> what is this

TRENDING THREADS