TDK Bluetooth(tm) PC Card for Window

Last response: in Technologies
Share
February 17, 2005 7:39:03 PM

Hi,

I am in the market for a Bluetooth pc card! I really like this one. I have a
question though, what is the difference between the card with the green
label and the one with the blue label! I see both of them for sale online
and I can't for the life of me figure out the difference! Please advise?
Thanks.

Green label;
http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=200284421&loc...

Blue label;
http://store.yahoo.com/i-software/113126.html
Anonymous
February 18, 2005 12:53:17 AM

"Sarah" <00@0000hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am in the market for a Bluetooth pc card! I really like this one. I have
> a question though, what is the difference between the card with the green
> label and the one with the blue label! I see both of them for sale online
> and I can't for the life of me figure out the difference! Please advise?
> Thanks.
>

> Green label;
> http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=200284421&loc...
>
> Blue label;
> http://store.yahoo.com/i-software/113126.html

I'm guessing here but I suspect the green label is older stock. I just
bought one of these cards online in the UK. The date on the packaging was
01/2005 and the card is blue. I also saw the "same" card in a store but it
was dated 05/2003 and the packaging picture was green (card hidden within
cardbox box). All the current pictures on the tdksystems website that I have
seen are blue so I'd say go for that.

Certainly my card installed flawlessly on Win XP SP2 and seems to have
masses of profiles and works really well with my HP printer, Palm T3 PDA,
Sony Ericsson T68i and Samsung D500 phones and another laptop with a 3Com
Bluetooth card .
February 18, 2005 12:53:18 AM

Thanks Tim! Did you get a chance to try the Audio Gateway and Headset
profiles? Thanks again!

"Tiny Tim" <_tim_dodd@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Sarah" <00@0000hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am in the market for a Bluetooth pc card! I really like this one. I
>> have a question though, what is the difference between the card with the
>> green label and the one with the blue label! I see both of them for sale
>> online and I can't for the life of me figure out the difference! Please
>> advise? Thanks.
>>

>> Green label;
>> http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=200284421&loc...
>>
>> Blue label;
>> http://store.yahoo.com/i-software/113126.html
>>

> I'm guessing here but I suspect the green label is older stock. I just
> bought one of these cards online in the UK. The date on the packaging was
> 01/2005 and the card is blue. I also saw the "same" card in a store but it
> was dated 05/2003 and the packaging picture was green (card hidden within
> cardbox box). All the current pictures on the tdksystems website that I
> have seen are blue so I'd say go for that.
>
> Certainly my card installed flawlessly on Win XP SP2 and seems to have
> masses of profiles and works really well with my HP printer, Palm T3 PDA,
> Sony Ericsson T68i and Samsung D500 phones and another laptop with a 3Com
> Bluetooth card .

Anonymous
February 18, 2005 6:34:23 AM

No I'm afraid not. I don't have a BT headset. But both those profiles are
there (unlike my 3Com card). The supplied software is Widcomm 1.4.2.18.

!