grand theft auto san andreas

can anyone tell me how to get into the other towns with out getting 4
stars on my head ive tried the lower wanted level cheat and it works
for about a second but then i get the 4 stars again ive tried the
rino tank with the cars drive on water cheat and just drove to other
towns but i can get out and do anything also is there a way to get
rid of all the cops or how about a cheat to make all levels compleate
thank for your help

"Jason Taylor" <jtshooter@webtv.net> wrote in message
> can anyone tell me how to get into the other towns with out getting 4
> stars on my head ive tried the lower wanted level cheat and it works
> for about a second but then i get the 4 stars again ive tried the
> rino tank with the cars drive on water cheat and just drove to other
> towns but i can get out and do anything also is there a way to get
> rid of all the cops or how about a cheat to make all levels compleate
> thank for your help

Okay, I'm going to tell you how to get to the other towns, but don't go
telling everybody... Finish each and every mission that's presented to you
and you'll get to the other towns... Sorry, but there is no cheat for that,
you just gotta do the missions, as for the other cheats, just check out
http://www.Gamefaqs.com

Yeah, there's this thing called a story line. Follow it.. and it will
take you to the other Islands. Just be glad that it isnt like the
other GTA's where you are completely LOCKED OUT of the other islands.

There is no known way to avoid getting stars on other islands, other
than doing the missions and completing them until all the islands are
unlocked.

Jason Taylor wrote:

> can anyone tell me how to get into the other towns with out getting 4
> stars on my head ive tried the lower wanted level cheat and it works
> for about a second but then i get the 4 stars again ive tried the
> rino tank with the cars drive on water cheat and just drove to other
> towns but i can get out and do anything also is there a way to get
> rid of all the cops or how about a cheat to make all levels compleate
> thank for your help

Really you should start learning the game and play the actual
missions. The wanted levels are there to stop folks who have played
the earlier games from simply popping over and messing around on the
other islands. There's not even much point in doing it early unless
you want to collect the oysters, which are spread out everywhere, but
even then it's a lot of hard work.

For real assistance you can look at Gamefaqs

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/914983.html

or ask in here and the gta group

alt.games.grand-theft-auto

and you'll soon get used to most of it

--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

Once you beat enough of the story missions, the other towns will open
up.

--
Bill Cable - Steelers Fan & Star Wars Collector
http://CreatureCantina.com <----- funny!