Does this Cooler master case have dust filters

I was looking at cases for a cheap work/office build. The case I was looking at is the Coolermaster Elite 335 upgrade. The concern I have is does this case have dust filters built into the front intake? I was hoping someone here has used this case for a build and can give me a definite answer. It doesn't mention anything about dust filters on Newegg or their website so I'm guessing it doesn't have them. Looking at the picture though it looks like it does. This computer will sit on the floor so dust is a concern. Dust was a major problem in the old computer that caused a lot of heat problems so the number one concern was dust prevention.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119244

GI_JONES

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2006

I bought that case about 18 months ago, and liked it so well i bought it again the next 2 times it went on sale. Mine are the exact same but the previous edition with mine having the top mounted power supply. All 3 of did have dust filters in the front panel. Hope this helps

signor

Distinguished
Nov 15, 2010

Sidemount fans are typically for intake, generally cool air is brought in via the front and side (sometimes bottom) and is exhausted out the top and back.

Having side fans for exhaust causes cool air coming in at the front to be wasted and partly thrown out of the side, it also can cause negative air pressure.

TRENDING THREADS