Copy

I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2 games.
Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about copy

    No, there is not...

    "Nicola" <Pinco@pallino.it> wrote in message
    > I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2
    > games.
    > Thanks.

    You'll need a program which will create a iso of your game. DVD Decrypter
    seems to be the most popular and it's free. You'll also need to either have
    a mod chip installed into your ps2 or use the Swap Discs.

    Bill

    where do you find these swap disks? and what are they called exactly?

    "Nevermind" <nevermind@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > where do you find these swap disks? and what are they called exactly?
    > "Billy" <bhetrick@verizon.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Nicola" <Pinco@pallino.it> wrote in message
    >>> I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2
    >>> games.
    >>> Thanks.
    >>>

    >> You'll need a program which will create a iso of your game. DVD Decrypter
    >> seems to be the most popular and it's free. You'll also need to either
    >> have a mod chip installed into your ps2 or use the Swap Discs.
    >>
    >> Bill

    They are called "Swap Magic". The latest version is 3.3 I believe. When you
    order them you get a DVD disc and a CD disc. Just search them and you'll get
    a bunch of places that sell. Before I installed a mod chip, I had ordered a
    set along with a flip top lid from www.ps2fliptop.com

    Bill

Console Gaming Video Games Backup PlayStation Sony Video Games