Nicola

Distinguished
Sep 23, 2003

I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2 games.
Thanks.

No, there is not...

Nicola wrote:
> I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2 games.
> Thanks.

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

"Nicola" <Pinco@pallino.it> wrote in message
> I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2
> games.
> Thanks.

You'll need a program which will create a iso of your game. DVD Decrypter
seems to be the most popular and it's free. You'll also need to either have
a mod chip installed into your ps2 or use the Swap Discs.

Bill

Nevermind

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

where do you find these swap disks? and what are they called exactly?
"Billy" <bhetrick@verizon.net> wrote in message

> "Nicola" <Pinco@pallino.it> wrote in message
>> I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2
>> games.
>> Thanks.
>>

> You'll need a program which will create a iso of your game. DVD Decrypter
> seems to be the most popular and it's free. You'll also need to either
> have a mod chip installed into your ps2 or use the Swap Discs.
>
> Bill

billy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003

"Nevermind" <nevermind@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> where do you find these swap disks? and what are they called exactly?
> "Billy" <bhetrick@verizon.net> wrote in message
>>
>> "Nicola" <Pinco@pallino.it> wrote in message
>>> I'd like to know, if there are some metods to have a backup of my ps2
>>> games.
>>> Thanks.
>>>

>> You'll need a program which will create a iso of your game. DVD Decrypter
>> seems to be the most popular and it's free. You'll also need to either
>> have a mod chip installed into your ps2 or use the Swap Discs.
>>
>> Bill

They are called "Swap Magic". The latest version is 3.3 I believe. When you
order them you get a DVD disc and a CD disc. Just search them and you'll get
a bunch of places that sell. Before I installed a mod chip, I had ordered a
set along with a flip top lid from www.ps2fliptop.com

Bill