PSP Luck

I've been bummed out because I haven't been able to secure a psp yet. But I
went to my local gamestop today on a whim, and asked about the psp. He said
that two people had actually cancelled their deposits on their psp's, so I
was finally able to reserve one! I will be able to get my psp tomorrow!
Can't wait!
What size memory card do you think I should get with it? I've been hearing
that a 1GB would be best so I could transfer movies, and tv shows to it.
But I think a 512 mb will be all that I can afford. What do you think?
4 answers Last reply
More about luck

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've been bummed out because I haven't been able to secure a psp yet. But
    > went to my local gamestop today on a whim, and asked about the psp. He
    said
    > that two people had actually cancelled their deposits on their psp's, so I
    > was finally able to reserve one! I will be able to get my psp tomorrow!
    > Can't wait!
    > What size memory card do you think I should get with it? I've been
    hearing
    > that a 1GB would be best so I could transfer movies, and tv shows to it.
    > But I think a 512 mb will be all that I can afford. What do you think?

    Circuit City has a Sandisk 256MB Memory Stick Duo currently advertised for
    $39 (after rebates). That's less than the regular price ($45) of a 128MB
    Sony-brand stick.

    "lb02" <brienwiggins@NOSPAMMINGALLOWEDyahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I've been bummed out because I haven't been able to secure a psp yet. But
    > I went to my local gamestop today on a whim, and asked about the psp. He
    > said that two people had actually cancelled their deposits on their psp's,
    > so I was finally able to reserve one! I will be able to get my psp
    > tomorrow! Can't wait!
    > What size memory card do you think I should get with it? I've been
    > hearing that a 1GB would be best so I could transfer movies, and tv shows
    > to it. But I think a 512 mb will be all that I can afford. What do you
    > think?

    Get whatever you can afford. Don't bankrupt yourself over it. You can get
    a higher capacity card when you have more money. You may find you won't
    need one for them time being.

    lb02 wrote:
    > I've been bummed out because I haven't been able to secure a psp yet.
    > But I went to my local gamestop today on a whim, and asked about the
    > psp. He said that two people had actually cancelled their deposits
    > on their psp's, so I was finally able to reserve one! I will be able
    > to get my psp tomorrow! Can't wait!
    > What size memory card do you think I should get with it? I've been
    > hearing that a 1GB would be best so I could transfer movies, and tv
    > shows to it. But I think a 512 mb will be all that I can afford.
    > What do you think?

    Release day. Went into Walmart this afternoon, and they had a display case
    full of them.

    Went next door to EBGames. They had a small stack of preordered units on
    the floor behind the counter, and a huge stack of them ready to sell.

    No shortage around here. They should be down to $149 in no time...

    "Smart Feet" <smartfeet@yourshoes.com> wrote in message
    > lb02 wrote:
    >> I've been bummed out because I haven't been able to secure a psp yet.
    >> But I went to my local gamestop today on a whim, and asked about the
    >> psp. He said that two people had actually cancelled their deposits
    >> on their psp's, so I was finally able to reserve one! I will be able
    >> to get my psp tomorrow! Can't wait!
    >> What size memory card do you think I should get with it? I've been
    >> hearing that a 1GB would be best so I could transfer movies, and tv
    >> shows to it. But I think a 512 mb will be all that I can afford.
    >> What do you think?
    >

    > Release day. Went into Walmart this afternoon, and they had a display
    > case
    > full of them.
    >
    > Went next door to EBGames. They had a small stack of preordered units on
    > the floor behind the counter, and a huge stack of them ready to sell.
    >
    > No shortage around here. They should be down to $149 in no time...

    Same here went to the best buy about 11am and there was still was a few. I
    had preordered it elsewhere just in case of a shortage. I ended up buying it
    at bb though because I liked there extended warranty plan. I guess ill have
    to go to the wherehouse where I preordered and get store credit for the
    money I put down. Oh well....

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Video Games Product