Question about Samsung r225M and Bluetooth/PPC

Hello Everyone,

I own a Samsung r225m phone and a Dell Axim PocketPC with both 802.11b
and Bluetooth. I know that my phone doesn't have Bluetooth onboard but
I was wondering if there was a way I could retrofit it to work.

Basically, I want to connect a bluetooth modem of some sort to my cell
phone then use the PocketPC's Bluetooth feature to make the phone dial
my ISP and connect. Is this possible? If so, what product would you
recommend?

Thanks!
Anthony
1 answer Last reply
More about question samsung r225m bluetooth

    That was the FREE giveaway phone on TMOBILES website for sometime. There is
    not an ADD ON Bluetooth adapter for phones (shy of the JABRA A-210 which
    strictly lets you use a BlueTooth Headset ONLY) get an EBAY and find
    yourself a good deal on a GSM phone with Bluetooth.

    <cajuntechie@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hello Everyone,
    >
    > I own a Samsung r225m phone and a Dell Axim PocketPC with both 802.11b
    > and Bluetooth. I know that my phone doesn't have Bluetooth onboard but
    > I was wondering if there was a way I could retrofit it to work.
    >
    > Basically, I want to connect a bluetooth modem of some sort to my cell
    > phone then use the PocketPC's Bluetooth feature to make the phone dial
    > my ISP and connect. Is this possible? If so, what product would you
    > recommend?
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Anthony

Bluetooth Phones Internet Service Providers Connection Samsung