My PSP isn't that loud...

....not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?
8 answers Last reply
More about loud

    You're just going deaf.
    =)

    Irrat8ed wrote:

    > ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

    If you're using it through your tv or hifi then it's the equipment
    which is too quiet. I bought a very small three speaker set with a
    headphone socket on the end of a stalk, it has a volume control which
    might aswell be marked "quiet - very quiet - silent"
    If I put it through my little hifi I have to turn the volume down less
    than half the volume I normally use for listening to music, otherwise
    when CJ shoots his gun it's like someone shooting my eardrum.

    --
    Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
    Stop and Look

    On 3/24/05 2:58 AM, in article 42428129.917A926@blueyonder.co.uk, "Paul
    Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    > Irrat8ed wrote:
    >>
    >> ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?
    >
    > If you're using it through your tv or hifi then it's the equipment
    > which is too quiet. I bought a very small three speaker set with a
    > headphone socket on the end of a stalk, it has a volume control which
    > might aswell be marked "quiet - very quiet - silent"
    > If I put it through my little hifi I have to turn the volume down less
    > than half the volume I normally use for listening to music, otherwise
    > when CJ shoots his gun it's like someone shooting my eardrum.

    Buy a better speaker setup then. Its definitely not the PSP.

    RickB

    Class 1 wrote:

    > You're just going deaf.
    > =)

    :O) I just realised I'm going blind too psp =ps2? duh :-/
    --
    Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

    The max volume on the JPN PSP wasn't too loud either via headphones or
    through its own speakers.

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

    Turn your hearing aid up!
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    In article <K7u0e.24246$hU7.222@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>, nomail@nomail.com
    says...

    >...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

    Yeah mine too. Nice sound quality but not very loud.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.sony-playstation2 (More info?)

    Those are some super funny responses!

    "Irrat8ed" <nomail@nomail.com> wrote in message
    > ...not too loud on the volume side...any opinions?

Console Gaming PlayStation Games Video Sony Video Games