Sign in with
Your question

Can anybody recommend a wireless gaming mouse for under 50 dollars?

Last response: in Components
February 14, 2012 5:15:35 AM

Pretty much what the topic says, I'm just looking for a decent gaming mouse that's not too expensive, preferably wireless. I don't particularly need a keyboard, but if there is a good combo deal, I'd look into that. Thanks!
a b 4 Gaming
February 14, 2012 5:18:48 AM

Go wired, wireless is not worth it.
m
l
February 14, 2012 5:24:58 AM

I'd prefer wireless, but if the right wired mouse got recommended, I'd be interested.
m
l
Related resources
a b 4 Gaming
February 14, 2012 5:28:01 AM

Depends on what games you play.
m
l
February 14, 2012 5:30:57 AM

I'm looking for a "general" gaming mouse as I play RTS, FPS, RPGs, a little bit of everything. I see people like the razer deathadder for a relatively inexpensive wired mouse, and there seem to be several logitech mice, both wired and wireless, that are highly recommended.
m
l
February 14, 2012 10:21:15 AM

I have a razer death adder and am very pleased with it, excellent mouse and looks cool too.

My friend has a logitech mouse but can only have 3 sensitivity setting (Way too slow, Too slow & Way too fast!)

Razer mouse has much better sensitivity adjustment imo
m
l
February 14, 2012 10:39:44 AM

If you dont want to many buttons then go with the Xornet, very cheap and very good
m
l
February 14, 2012 11:35:03 AM

From what Ive seen the RAT mice come in rather nicely, although wired they have good reviews and actually look rather nice.

The rat 3 comes in between £30-40, rat 5 £45-55 and the rat9 comes in at £80-100, the rat 9 is wireless however.

m
l
February 14, 2012 12:15:25 PM

bumnut53 said:
I have a razer death adder and am very pleased with it, excellent mouse and looks cool too.

My friend has a logitech mouse but can only have 3 sensitivity setting (Way too slow, Too slow & Way too fast!)

Razer mouse has much better sensitivity adjustment imo

They are software customizable on the logitech mouse, you can change the three settings if you installed the drivers. The logitech G400 is 40 Euros where I'm from, great value!
m
l
February 14, 2012 2:59:49 PM

sadly factories change mice every year so hard to recommend on durability or how long its going to last.
I can recommend on what i used for the past 2 years

Logitech LX8 Cordless Laser Mouse

http://www.compusa.com/applications/SearchTools/item-de...
now its hard to find but some stores still sells it. It was 40$ mouse two years ago, got it for 20$ and still use it today
Super responsive feels like wired, I play games a lot and its great even in FPS.
and ya 2 AA batteries lasted me for 1 year, no need for chargers or rechargeable batteries,
m
l
!