How many hours a week do you play average?

Ok so for a topic of conversation how many hours a week do you spend on
average playing Games? This is all games included, console, PC, hand held,
cards board games etc?

I myself average over 20 hours a week on console and hand held, simply
because my job allows me too, plus maybe an additional 5 hours a week PC
time.

Yeah for those that read it above, yes I get paid to play video games while
at work ;) ain't America wonderfull ;)

I would say I hold fairly steady at about 25 hours a week, but now that
I have the PSP... who knows?

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

"Kenner Costen" <kenner.costen@cox.net> wrote in message
> Ok so for a topic of conversation how many hours a week do you spend on
> average playing Games? This is all games included, console, PC, hand held,
> cards board games etc?
>
> I myself average over 20 hours a week on console and hand held, simply
> because my job allows me too, plus maybe an additional 5 hours a week PC
> time.
>

> Yeah for those that read it above, yes I get paid to play video games
> while at work ;) ain't America wonderfull ;)

My weeks vary depending what games are out. I could spend 50 hours in a
week (KOTOR2) or I could spend 5 hours. Sometimes I do not play any games
for several months.

I'd say it averages between 15 and 25... on rare occasions when I get a
great new game, 30....

"Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I would say I hold fairly steady at about 25 hours a week, but now that
> I have the PSP... who knows?

Well, I'd say that your average is about to climb about at least an hour a
day, every day... at at the minimum...

Kenner Costen wrote:

> Ok so for a topic of conversation how many hours a week do you spend on
> average playing Games? This is all games included, console, PC, hand held,
> cards board games etc?
>
> I myself average over 20 hours a week on console and hand held, simply
> because my job allows me too, plus maybe an additional 5 hours a week PC
> time.
>
> Yeah for those that read it above, yes I get paid to play video games while
> at work ;) ain't America wonderfull ;)

well over 20 hours. I can get quite engrossed
--
Paul (That’s what keeps me down)
Stop and Look

About 15 hours/week. About 3 hr each session, 5 nights a week.

Ezran <narze@tm.net.my> wrote:
> About 15 hours/week. About 3 hr each session, 5 nights a week.

That sounds about right for me as well. Sometimes it's more, sometimes
it's none. Depends on what's going on.