Migrating Documents and Folders to New User

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003

I have created a new user account and want to transfer
all files and folders to the new user logon. What is the
easiest way to do this to make sure all files
(including .pst files) are moved over?

Hi Brian,

You might want to have a look at the Files and settings wizard located at
Start > All programs > Accessories > System tools > Files and settings
transfer wizard.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User