Migrating Documents and Folders to New User

I have created a new user account and want to transfer
all files and folders to the new user logon. What is the
easiest way to do this to make sure all files
(including .pst files) are moved over?
1 answer Last reply
More about migrating documents folders user

    Hi Brian,

    You might want to have a look at the Files and settings wizard located at
    Start > All programs > Accessories > System tools > Files and settings
    transfer wizard.

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User